BHU MBBS 2018 Admission bhu.ac.in Application Form, Exam Important Dates
BHU MBBS 2018
Banaras Hindu University is the premier medical institution organizing BHU MBBS Admission. It is ranked among top 20 Medical Colleges providing excellent education to students. BHU MBBS application form is invited by it for granting admission to MBBS course. It conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for offering admission into MBBS. Candidates seeking for Banaras Hindu University MBBS admission have to score good marks in CBSE NEET. Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University is all set to accept BHU MBBS online form in the month of January 2018. BHU MBBS exam will be held in Month of June 2018. Read out all crucial stuff about BHU MBBS 2018 Admission, bhu.ac.in application form, BHU exam dates, BHU MBBS important dates, BHU MBBS admission and eligibility criteria by taking a look on this page.
Reputed universities, institutions consider NEET score for granting admission to various medical courses. Contenders need to score good marks so that their name appears in merit list. In MBBS exam, questions are asked from subjects such as physics, chemistry, zoology, and biology. Aspirants may take guidance from 11th and 12th class physics, chemistry, and zoology and botany subjects of CBSE board to prepare for it. Collect all important details about BHU MBBS 2018, BHU MBBS online registration, BHU MBBS exam dates by scrolling down this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
BHU MBBS 2018
BHU MBBS Eligibility 2018:
- Aspirants qualified NEET exam can apply for BHU MBBS 2018.
- Indian nationals/Non- Residents Indians/Overseas citizens of India/ Persons of Indian Origin/Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for BHU MBBS exam.
- General category candidates should secure 60% marks & 50% marks are essential for SC/ST/PH to apply for it.
Get Best Answer: How To Get Admission In Medical College
- Applicants applying for BHU MBBS should be at least 17 years of age.
- Upper age restriction for eager candidate to MBBS admission is 25 years and for SC/ST/OBC category, age relaxation is of 5 years.
For getting successfully registered for Banaras Hindu University MBBS exam, applicants are required to pay application fee as prescribed here.
- For General / Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST / PH / Other Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Check Detailed: BHU Fee Structure For MBBS
Seat Availability of BHU MBBS 2018:
There will be entire 71 available in different categories as listed here.
- General – 36
- OBC – 19
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
BHU MBBS Selection Procedure:
Before filling BHU MBBS application form, applicants may go through detailed selection process. Those appeared in NEET 2018 may apply for BHU MBBS admission 2018. On the basis of score obtained in test, you will be granted admission for BHU MBBS 2018. Aspirants may also maintain liaison with below help desk address.
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Varanasi-221005, U.P. India
BHU 2018 MBBS Exam Pattern:
- Examination Mode:
Examination will be organized in Offline Mode (Paper & Pen Based test).
- Type of Questions:
It will include Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Exam Duration:
Time duration of paper is of 3 Hours.
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions each||100 Marks each|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
Practice With These Online Quiz
- Marking Scheme:
Each correct answer is of 4 marks.
- Negative Marking:
There is a provision of negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Number of Questions:
BHU MBBS paper consists of 200 Questions.
BHU MBBS Syllabus:
- It covers subjects such as physics, chemistry, zoology, and biology.
- Take guidance from 11th and 12th class physics, chemistry, zoology and botany subjects of CBSE board to prepare for BHU MBBS 2018 exam.
You Can Also Check: BHU Syllabus
How to get BHU MBBS registration?
Ensure applying process before filling BHU MBBS 2018 application form.
- At first step, log on to official portal of organization www.bhu.ac.in
- Hit on “Admissions” head accessible at top menu bar.
- You will be moved to new page where you need to choose suitable link regarding BHU MBBS notification.
- Go through advertisement carefully.
- After that, aspirants may download BHU MBBS form.
- Provide all required details including professional and educational in application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit your BHU MBBS online application form & take a print out of your submitted application form for further need.
Check Out Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Starting Date for Online Application||Month of January 2018|
|Last Date for Online Submission||Month of February 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Submission||Month of February 2018|
|BHU MBBS 2018 Admit Card||2 Weeks before Exam|
|BHU exam date||Month of June 2018|
|BHU MBBS Result Declaration||Month of July 2018|
|Date for Counselling Starting||Month of August 2018|
To attain more facts about BHU MBBS 2018 Admission, have a glance on its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates regarding application form, syllabus, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On