BHU Recruitment 2019 www.bhu.ac.in 48 Faculty Vacancies – Walk-In Advt
Banaras Hindu University has disclosed an advertisement @www.bhu.ac.in named as BHU Recruitment. Through Walk-In interview, the authority wants to fill 48 vacancies of faculty in various departments.
|BHU Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|BHU Official Link||Get Here|
|BHU Admit Card||Get Here|
|BHU Syllabus||Get Here|
Overviews of BHU Faculty Recruitment
- Applying Mode: Walk In
- Walk In Dates: 26-12-2018 & 27-12-2018
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor and Clinical Instructor/Tutor
- Number of Vacancies: 48
- Notification: BHU Recruitment
- Location: Mirzapur
Are you eligible to apply for BHU Jobs?
- Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate degree in concerned stream
- Age Limits: Should not less than 18 years
- Nationality: Indian
BHU Vacancy Breakup:
|Post Code||Specialization/Name of Courses/Department||No. of
|2||Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry||01|
|5||Animal Genetics and Breeding||02|
|6||Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology||01|
|7||Livestock Production Technology||01|
|8||Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education||01|
|12||Livestock Production & Management||01|
|14||Agroforestry/ AgronomyM.Sc. (Ag) Agroforestry||01|
|20||Fashion Designing & Event Management||02|
|21||Modern Office Management||01|
|22||Medical Laboratory Technology||03|
|23||Retail & Logistics Management||01|
|24||Food Processing & Management||02|
|25||Hospitality & Tourism Management||02|
|26||Demonstrator/ Tutor/ Instructor:
|15||Samhita and Sanskrit||01|
Check Out: TCS Recruitment 2019
do you know the pay Scale for BHU Vacancies?
|Name of the post||Post Codes||Remuneration|
|Assistant Professor||01 to 19, 27||Rs. 57,700 p.m.|
|Assistant Professor||14, 20 to 25||Rs. 30,000 p.m.|
|Clinical Instructor/ Tutor||28||Rs. 56,100 p.m.|
:Medical Lab. Technology
|26||Rs. 22,500 p.m.|
What is the BHU 2018 Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done through Walk in Interview
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
- Interview Preparation Tips
- Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
What is the Process to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2019?
- Login to the official portal that is www.bhu.ac.in
- Hit on “Recruitments” tab from the menu bar.
- Select “Teaching Positions” section.
- Hit on “Advt. No. 05/2018-2019 (Contractual) for Walk-in-Interview for teaching and Non-teaching (Group-A) Posts” link.
- Read all the details mentioned in BHU Notification.
- Prepare an application form and attach the needed documents along with it.
- Bring the same with you at the time of walk in interview.
Frequently Asked Questions for BHU Faculty Vacancies
What to bring at the time of BHU Walk in Interview?
While going to appear in walk in for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment, candidates have to bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What is the Venue of Walk in Interview?
For walk in of BHU 48 Faculty Vacancies, you have to report at below mentioned address:
Office of the Dy Registrar,
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University,
Check here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
On which date the qualification and age would be considered?
The qualification, age norms and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
BHU 48 Faculty Vacancies
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility requirements needed for Banaras Hindu University Vacancies of Assistant Professor/ Clinical Instructor/ Tutor Demonstrator/Tutor/ Instructor: Medical Lab. Technology should appear in walk in interview as on the mentioned dates.
At the time of going to appear in interview for BHU 48 Faculty Jobs, candidates have to bring their bio-data (affixed a photograph at it) enclosing therewith one set of photocopies of certificates and mark-sheets in support of qualifications and experiences, etc.
Latest Recruitment On 13-12-2018:
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 05-01-2019
- Air India Express Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 01-01-2019
- PMC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-12-2018
- MHA Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 14-01-2019
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 14-01-2019